VR Experience

Today we had an experience with VR glasses provided by our teacher Tuncer Can. He demonstated some glasses to us i guess there were four of them. The cheapest and most affordable one was the Google Cardboard glasses, it was priced around 5$. Most of the students got to try out the glasses the teacher brought us and i were left out from the majority and could not experience the beauty and charm of the VR glasses.  I will be providing a video for you guys to see how amazing VR glasses are. They are actually quite pricey to be used in classroom context but when I become a teacher I certainly will try and integrate them into my teaching. I observed the experiences of my friends and from what I saw I can tell that it was really exhilirating. I saw their faces in awe and shock, as though they were petrified. They seemed really content with the sight they were facing. I liked the experiences of my friends so I think I'd have enjoyed them too. So there you go, the following video is all about VR, by Oculus. Enjoy!